Rear plugs on a 2006 Dodge Caravan.

I ordered the Factory manuals yesterday for my 2006 Dodge Caravan purchased one week ago. The manuals is a two volume set $157.50 Canadian from Chrysler Canada.

While I wait for the manuals one question. Can the three rear plugs be changed without too much difficulty on the 3.3L engine? Any difficulty one should know in advance?

Thank you in advance Benny B

Reply to
Denny B

Yes, BUT you will want to change them from underneath. You can reach up behind the engine MUCH easier than trying to go over the top.

You will like the 3.3, The fleet we had was all 3.3 Caravans and you could load them down and drive like you didn't care and still get 22 mpg easily. I still have one of the back seats in the shop. Makes a nice couch!

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
philthy