Red Cross Battery.

Yesterday, at the Wal Mart Gestapo store I bought a made in China Red Cross

nickel cadmium little battery thingy, for emergency starting. The instructions booklet says to plug it into a vehicle cigarette battery for 14 hours and leave the dome light turned on.

Of course, I am not going to do that.I have two or three small 12 volt DC to 120 volt AC inverters and I keep both of my van's batteries inside of my house when I don't need to use either one of my vans (1978 Dodge van and 1983 Dodge van) to go anywhere.Can't I use one of my inverters to charge up my Red Cross battery? Or the battery for my 1978 Dodge van which I keep my Sears battery minder/charger hooked up to that van battery? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin