reman vendor quality?

(In particular, I need a rack for my Cobalt.)
Is there any sort of consensus on whether different reman companies (Cardone, AAE, BAP, Delco ...) have good or bad reps? For my rack, I
find them all in the $150-175 (+ core) price range at RockAuto [1], but Cardone has what appears to be the same part on Amazon for $80 (net, after core rebate) [2]. Usually, I throw out the cheapest; but, in this case, it seems to be the same exact part.
Thanks
[1] https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,2007,cobalt,2.2l+l4,1433735,steering,rack+and+pinion,7388
[2] (Amazon.com product link shortened)