RONALDO'S COMEBACK

Ronaldo is making a come back! i predict that Ronaldo is going to come and dominate the competition this year with his bicycle kicks and quick moves. Ronaldos shots our nearly unstoppable and you can't catch him. Once he gets girls off his mind and remembers how to play the game Ronaldo will be unstoppable!

Reply to
Cfisher

snipped-for-privacy@sfhs.com wrote in news:1191012535.161175.60190 @n39g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Who the heck is Ronaldo? Does he have a last name?

Is he the Mexican version of a famous restaurant chain's mascot?

Reply to
Tegger

Brasilian Ronaldo....quite often Brasilian players go by a first name or nickname only, like "Pele"

Reply to
hls

Dunno. Do they have a Grimace in Mexico? And what IS Grimace anyway? I do know a certain former Mexican president seems to have a lot in common with the Hamburglar...

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote in news:fdqt8h$h1a$1 @panix2.panix.com:

Is Grimace Brazilian? And does he have a surname?

Life is full of mysteries, isn't it?

Reply to
Tegger