rover 214 water pump

could someone please let me know from start to finish how to change the water pump on my rover 214 sei thanks ken ps i know this is a big ask but im desperate.

Reply to
kalmat

You've got the Rover K-series single cam, right?

You may have a bit of a fight on your hands if you're a novice at this. It appears the timing belt must come off first.

Try here for a discussion:

Hugo Schmeisser