Scanner for car.

A friend in Philly said he bought a scanner for his car. All cars made afte r 1996 by law are required to have the connector. Two cost $88.00, free S & H. It will warn you of any problems and connect to your phone via Bluetoo th. Gives the severity of the problem and estimates of the repair cost from the Car Mechanics website. He said he is pretty sure he got ripped off by AAMCO. He said The scanner is the same as used by all auto shops.

Reply to
allisellis851

I can't even begin to explain how wrong this is.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

All I did was say what he said to me this morning in an email to me. Other than that, I don't know.

Reply to
allisellis851

What, You don't believe AAMCO ripped somebody off?

Reply to
Hank Rogers

Reply to
Steve W.