Seconday air injection woes

Hey All,

I am in need of your help again. Vehicle is a 2000 Silverado 1500 w/

5.3l ~70k miles. About 2.5 years ago, I had a P1416 - Seconday air injection system bank 2 malfunction. The truck was under warranty so it was fixed. The dealer found a bad pressure relief valve on the passenger side. Now, the check engine light is back on and I am getting a P0410. According to a quick web search, this is a Seconday Air Injection System Malfunction. Does anyone know where to start with this? Is this a DIYer type of repair?

TIA,

Derek

Reply to
genius