shake while gear change

Hi all,

My 99 Altima (automatic) developed the following symptons about 2 weeks ago: when the car changes gear, say from 2 to 3, I noticed a sudden shake of the car. The feeling is like the car was shifted into neutral for a split second. I took it to 2 mechanics and they both said it was normal. But I never had this problem before. The car has 32000 miles on it.

Do you have any idea what the problem might be? Where/how I could get it fixed?

Thanks very much, Freddy

Reply to
Freddy Mang