Shop software

Currently I've been using Winworks. I've been dabbling around with the RepairWriter2 demo version for a few weeks now trying to learn the ropes. It seems decent, and I may just jump ship. Just curious to know what the rest of you use; what's hot and what's not. I'm open to suggestions on any other recommended shop management programs suitable for a small independent.

Reply to
Madesio

We use protractor in our shop which works very well. it handles shop and labour and parts ordering

Reply to
dsmechanic