sluggish van

Can anyone tell my why my van is so sluggish? I know that there are a million reasons, but I have exhuasted most of them. I am down to induction and throttle body....any other suggestions

Reply to
Rockman

Sluggish? I'd suggest salt. A tablespoon or so for each slug. :-)

I'm afraid you'll have to be a little more specific. What's the year & model? How many miles? How long has the problem been been occuring? Any other symptoms? Error codes? Has a compression test been done? What other things have you tried? Where is the timing set?

-Jeff Deeney-

Reply to
Jeff Deeney