Small Holes in Trunk of a 86 Honda Civic

Hello,

I have a 86 Honda Civic and along the edge of the trunk (where the gasket is) are a few small hole that allow water in. How would I temporarily seal those holes to keep the water out until I can do a proper job?

Thanks,

Cliff

Reply to
CEV

A tube of silicone would come in handy. Cheap and you can easily remove it later on.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Reply to
Alex Ostapenko