97 SC2 water in trunk

Hello, I was cleaning out the trunk today. There wasn't much in there except for a few odds and ends in the right and left wells. The stuff in the right side well was wet. The matting was also wet. I don't figure the water is comming through the trunk seal. Am thinking the water is comming up through somewhere underneath when driving in the rain. Anyone else ever had this problem and know from what point the water might get in from? Thanks, Dan.

Reply to
DannyB20

You may want to search this newsgroup with groups.google.com on this subject. It's been discussed here before.

From a prior post of mine -

Do you have a sunroof? I believe the rear sunroof drain hoses go down the rear C pillars and exit in that rear trunk floor location. If they're plugged or loose, that may explain it. Running that hose over the sunroof while you're in the trunk should show if there is a leak there.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane