Spark plug Jeep Gr. Cherokee 2004

I have a Grand Cherokee 2004 and was told it needs new spark plugs. I really want to do it myself but not sure if I should? I bought 8 of the required sparkplugs and have the wrenches needed but not ignition monitors and any other gadget, also I have never changed sparkplugs on a car newer than 1980.

Please suggest if I should try doing it myself if yes the steps required, thanks in advance, Subash

Reply to
Subash Biswas

Do it yourself. All you need are the wrenches and the gapping tool.

Take the old one out, gap the new one, put the new one in.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Reply to