Famous Cars in the Movies.

The NGC channel has a program about some of those cars.James Bond Cars,and Batmobiles and some other famous cars.It is a pretty interesting program.I was looking through some of my older Popular Science and Popular Mechanics magazines.In my December 2006 Popular Science magazine there is a four page article about a Bugatti Veyron

16.4 car. 16 cylinder engine,1,001 horsepower.0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.5 seconds.The dash panel has a gage that reads from 0 to 1,001 horsepower.300 of the cars will be built for sale at $1.2 million each.
cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin