Stuck throttle

WhenI pressed on the gas pedal twice before I started my 2001 Century with

17k in it. It was idling very high and it stalled out. I started it up again and the same thing happen. I open the hood and pulled on the throttle cable and restart it and it was fine. Should I have it checked? Its still under warranty. Thank you
Reply to
Joseph A. Zupko

You shouldn't need to touch the gas pedal when starting a fuel injected vehicle.

Reply to
D F Bonnett

Why are you pumping the pedal on an EFI car? You know it doesn't do a darn thing, don't you?

Sounds like you need a new throttle cable.

Reply to
Steve

If you need help to answer your question, should you be allowed out unsupervised?

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price