Sun roof

Hi - thank you very much for the help with my electrical system - it worked - I got another one if anyone can help me.

I was driving down the highway yesterday and my sunroof on my 1991 Deville Sedan - was ralleling and I hit the button to closes in more and the air got it and blew it and the metal brackets right off my roof - believe it or not the glass is still intacted ( I was doing 65) the frames of course is just destroyed. Is it possible to get just the guts of it? I didn't want to call the local dealer yet - because I had a feeling they would want to replace the glass and all. Any help would sure be appreciated.

Thanks Debbie

Reply to
Akroyd via CarKB.com

Just to add to this a little, it can be a challenge to find such a unique part through a wrecker. It is unlikely to be in their inventory database. You may need to first track down wreckers that have that model, and call them to find out if it has a sunroof. Dan

(This account is not used for email.)

Reply to
Dan Beaton