Eclipse Sun Roof Leak

Whenever my car is in the rain for awhile, the roof above my visor (where the mirrors are) gets wet and drips a little, it spreads more down by my window. I believe the leak is in the sunroof, but the rubber seal looks ok. Any ideas?

Reply to
Eric

Gunk in the drain holes. Blow them out with compressed air.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Which are the drain holes? I think I know where they are.. jsut making sure.

Reply to
Eric