Wanted - Metal sun roof panel

Evening all

Looking for a metal (ally or steel, doesn't matter) sunroof panel to replace the standard glass one in a 110 CSW I've seen one at a surplus dealer for a military Land Rover but didn't want it then :)

Don't want to completely block the sunroof but need to be able to still open it for ventilation.

Anyone got one for sale?

Reply to
Wayne Davies

Wayne Hi,

IIRC Equicar had lots of them.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Anchor Supplies (who may be the people you're thinking of) had some the last time I was in Nottingham.

Reply to
QrizB