Suspension and Exhaust Manifold on S-10

Hello, I have a 1999 Chevy S-10 with 93k miles on it. It's to the point that I either need to start putting some money into it, or trade it in.

The two main problems I have are a cracked exaust manifold, and that the suspension is completely shot (I'm guessing I'll need the front end redone, control arm bushings, etc. and new shocks all the way around at least).

Another problem is that the rear diff is leaking. This is a stock base

2.2 truck with an automatic.

My question is what a fair cost for some of these repairs would be, so that when I take it in, I can get an idea if I'm getting ripped off or not. I don't mind spending some money to keep it running for a while (I'll probably get a new car within a year), but I don't want to get shafted, either.

Another question would be an honest repair shop reccomendation in the East Mesa or Gilbert area of Arizona.

Thanks for any input on this.

Reply to
Erik.E.Johnson