Suspension lubrication

97 Venture 74000 km, I have a slight creaking from somwhere in the front suspension, it sounds like rubber creaking. This happens at low speed on a slightly bumpy surface. Is there a lubrication I can use to apply to all the rubber parts of the front suspension or is this a no no. Thanks...

-- Terry

Reply to
Terry U

|97 Venture 74000 km, I have a slight creaking from somwhere in the front |suspension, it sounds like rubber creaking. This happens at low speed on a |slightly bumpy surface. Is there a lubrication I can use to apply to all the |rubber parts of the front suspension or is this a no no.

Spray silicone is what you want.

Reply to
Rex B

And while there, check your shock mounts to make sure they are tight. They may be just old, or they may be slightly loose.

Reply to
Lon Stowell