Suzuki Sidkick wont start

Hi, I have a 95 Suzuki sidekick 1.6 liter 16 valve it ran fine until the other day parked it now it wont start.Tried spraying some either into it still didn't start.Took wire of of plug no spark there or from coil wire.Ran a test light to plugs coming into the ignition coil both have power.Took old coil off and tried

2 different coils from other sidekicks plugs going on to the coil were the same one had different #'s on it than my coil had other had same set of #'s but mine had 1 extra number on it that it didn't.Don't know how much a difference there is in the coils but there all from sidekicks all look the same with same plugs figured might get at least a chug with one of them but no luck.Took distributer cap off to make sure rotor was turning and it is.Not sure what could be keeping it from running drove it over 100 miles that day parked it in drive way and hasn't started since.It has been super reliable up until now any Ideas would be appreciated.Thanks in advance
Reply to
Fred

- Faulty sensor in the distributor.

- Faulty computer.