Toll Roads without Toll Booths

It has been since 1992 or 1993 since I have been to Houston.That was when I visited Mexico for five days.I suppose some things have changed. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The beltways are Loop 610 and Sam Houston Tollway (aka Beltway 8). They take money or EZ Tag payments.

There are also a couple of tollroads, Westpark and Hardy. These two, I believe, do not allow payment of tolls except by EZ tag (but I am not

100% sure of this).

You might have been thinking about Kuykendal (pronounced locally as Kerken-dall). It isnt even in the running for high speed anymore, IMO.

Reply to
hls