Transmission wear question

Have any of the pro's here ever seen transmission bearing wear in a FWD car result in vibration rather than noise?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

I had a similar problem on a 94 probe. All of the sudden developed this symptom:

Letting off the gas at highway speed the front end would vibrate. No grinding/clicking when turning and the axle boots were fine. Changed the right axle and it fixed the problem. I guess a bearing could cause the same symptom.

Reply to
RayV