transporter 3 WTF?

yeah I know it's mindless entertainment... (on SHO right now) but really? both the breathing the air from your tires thing, AND a car that was completely underwater is now running again after only a little fiddling with a basic socket set? I'm offended that anyone thinks I'm that stupid...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

yeah, I know...

yes, those are the ones who write GOOD movies/shows.

And those are the ones that make me go

yeah, I'm that guy in the movie theater :)

I could have *almost* believed the "car running again" thing if I'd seen a case of WD-40, a couple really big drain pans, some oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, etc. etc. etc... I mean, it just got wrecked 15 minutes later so all it had to do was run, forget about repacking the CVs and wheel bearings etc.

nate

Reply to
N8N

nate

******** Some of the ideas these shoe salesmen, turned writers, come up with are below the 5th grade level.

The Mythbusters guys, although their methods are only semi accurate, are fun to watch as they explode some of this pap. Kari is fun to watch no matter what she is working on ;>)

Reply to
hls