truck running sluggishly

My 94 chevy 4.3 liter will run fine as long as I don't nail the accelerator. When I feather the pedal, all is great but if I even go to half throttle, she spits and sputters. I have changed the TPS(throttle position sensor) and it is still doing the same. Please help.

Reply to
Booger

Your truck is probably starving for fuel. The fuel pump or CPI regulator could be failing, or your filter could be clogged. As the fuel filter very often never get changed and it's cheap to do so, I would suggest doing that first. It may just fix your problem.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish