Two Wheelers.

Moto Guzzi V7 Classic by Revival Cycles.

I saw that at

JR

Sorry, but that engine is hardly better than the H-D 883 Evolution? - bought a Bonneville instead, even though at 495 pounds wet, it is a bit of a tank.

Not a fan of Piaggio in general - more their attitude towards the customer than the products.

Reply to
T0m $herman

They took good care of Fausto Coppi, Felice Gimondi, Moreno Argentin, Gianni Bugno, me...

Reply to
AMuzi

I once owned a second hand Ciao Moped, and a Honda 4 stroke engine moped an d a Honda moped rear wheel that had the engine built inside the wheel and t wo Cushman motorscooters and a made in Italy motorcycle.The only moped I ha ve now is my 1976 made in Germany Sachs Hercules moped. I like Mopeds. Goog le,,, History of Piaggio Ciao Mopeds

Reply to
JR

OK, in the 21st Century, then.

Reply to