Used car question

Looked at a 2004 Toyota with 7500 miles on it the other day which had been owned for about 30 months. I am wondering if there's a possibility that the seals could have dried out in a car that may have been sitting unused for extended periods of time over a 2-3 year period. Or would much more time be necessary for that to happen? Thanks.

Reply to
al

I don't think that would be an issue on a modern quality car, you also have a 5 year 60k powertrain warranty that includes the related seals.

Reply to
maxwedge