Valve stem seal help

1991 Mazda B2600i Destroyed 4 new seals on the first valve (easiest to get to) These are thin copper (?) shells with a spring loaded runbber ring on top. Can't seem to drive them straight. I've installed thousands of large seals over the last 60 years, but this has me baffled. Using a socket and tapping gently. Always crooked. Will a drive tool set really help? Should I machine an exact fitting driving tool? All advise greatly appreciated. This is a one time repair to replace leaking seals. Don't mind buying a tool set if it really makes a difference and obviates my klutziness. Thanks
Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

I do not know.

A quick web search shows a head:

with diagram item #3 valve stem seal noted as 'use special tool #49 T032 302'. Probably simple to fabricate, tool sells for about $15.

Reply to
AMuzi

Thanks Amuzi, "The press on by hand" doesn't seem to work. Will try again. Thanks.

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary