Vauxhall astra 1999 'S'

i have the above car and each time i turn on the ignition i can hear water trickling somewhere around the engine compartment. this gets worse each time i up the revs. I have tried bleeding the system and it would appear ok. The levels in the header tank remain ok too. I did feel it could be the heater matrix but that too would appear ok!

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions then i would be extremely grateful for your comments as this is now starting to baffle me. thanks.

Reply to
scraggydoo