VOM with max/min/average recording feature

Do any of you have a VOM with the above feature which you would recommend, and which would cost less than about $150??

Reply to
<HLS

I have a Fluke special which I have owned for years, and as you say it has been very reliable and accurate.

I bought an Actron unit a couple of years ago, from Autozone, because it had a higher DC current range than my old VOM. This was money wasted, although the current range is still working and can be helpful. The voltage readings are considerably off on this VOM, and there is no apparent simple. recalibration . Digital isn't always accurate, is it....

There is a Fluke available for about $80 which will do, I think, what I need. They are indeed good quality instruments.

Reply to
<HLS