What can damage the ignition Coil? Venture 00

The scanner reads miss fire on 6th cylinder. Gm replaced my intake manifold gasket. While doing that he did me a favor and looked into the miss fire problem. He said, that he is 90% sure that the ignition coil needs to be replaced. But I am not sure how he determined that. I used a good fuel injector cleaner but that did not help. and also replace the park plug and wires.

Reply to
lbbs

JimV