What's so

good about those auld movies on the TCM channel are those auld cars/trucks.That's back when they made them Good! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Some of us used to drive some of those cars too, brings back memories. If I only needed a car for sometimes stuff I'd be driving something with antique tags, just a driver. There are pretty good deals if you keep your eyes open. 60's cars are still on the road and some 50's stuff would still make good get around town users.

disston

Reply to
disston