Wheel bolt pattern...

Is the lug bolt pattern for a '03 Buick Century the same as the lug bolt pattern for a '05 Buick LaCrosse? The '03 has 15" wheels, the '05 has 16" wheels.
I don't have access to the LaCrosse yet to measure it. My gut says no they won't fit but I'm asking anyway. phil k.
Phil Kangas wrote:

Google is good for looking up things like this. Here is one of about 399,000 hits for the bolt pattern: http://www.wheelsupport.com/bolt-pattern-list-5-x-115/ https://www.wheel-size.com shows that both cars came with at least 16-17" wheels. Century had 15"-18" wheels.
"Paul in Houston TX" <> wrote in message

Thank You! ;>)