Wheel bolt pattern...

Is the lug bolt pattern for a '03 Buick Century the same as the lug bolt pattern for a '05 Buick LaCrosse? The '03 has 15" wheels, the '05 has 16" wheels. I don't have access to the LaCrosse yet to measure it. My gut says no they won't fit but I'm asking anyway. phil k.

Reply to
Phil Kangas

Google is good for looking up things like this. Here is one of about 399,000 hits for the bolt pattern:

shows that both cars came with at least 16-17" wheels. Century had 15"-18" wheels.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Thank You! ;>)

Reply to