Caravan Bolt Pattern

I have a 99 G.C. and am wondering if the wheels from say an 03, 04, or possibly an 05 would bolt right up or not?? I just have steel wheels as of now and am contemplating buying some new takeoffs.

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

Yes BUT they came with both 14" and 15" rims depending on the tear and option package. The bolt pattern is the same though. Just get the same size that you have and your good to go.

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

Reply to
Peregrine

yeah I guess I just want an "updated" look...I basically just cruise around town with my St. Bernard in the van...Only vehicle I own that he will fit in comfortably. (He wants a rear moonroof for Christmas)......

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

Sorry, but you are wrong. The v6 and long wheelbase vans use a larger bolt pattern than the 4 cyl neon and cloud cars and the 4 cyl vans. Don't know about the rest of the lineup.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce