Wheelin n Dealin.

That will never happen to me.I like my old wrecks and I will keep them till the day I croak. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

That is messed up. The person buying the car from the used car place shouldn't be responsible for what the dealer owes. Those cars shouldn't have been sold in the first place until the used car dealer paid them off.

Reply to
m6onz5a

I don't know what it's like there, but here in Virginia it is illegal to sell cars on consignment, and we have a used car dealer who a decade ago wound up with a good length of prison time as the result of doing so.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Mad Man Earl Muntz was a real Wheeler Dealer.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin