Wiring Schematic 1985 Jeep Wagoneer

I have a 1985 Jeep wagoneer that has a electrical problem in the dash. The current wiring schematic I have access to shows a rectangular bulk head connector at the dash harness with wires that are described as numbers, however, the vehicle has a round bulk head connector with wires that are labeled with letters A thru K. Would someone be able to share a wiring schematic that would help me define the round connector?

Thanks

Papabearcare

Reply to
papabearcare

Is that the full sized Jeep or the smaller one?

Meanwhile you might want to post the problem. Maybe someone can figure it out or has seen it before. I have seen a lot od ways Jeep wiring can mess up on the older ones....

Mike

Mike Romain

shorted and I have 3 melted wires inside the 11 wire harness, ... so, ... I was really hoping that someone couls share a wiring schematic for the Round Bulkhead connector with wires A thru K.

Thanks

papabearcare

Reply to
papabearcare

You might want to try here then:

I usually just cut the shorted wires out and wire direct to the sensor or whatever shorted out. Those damn orange wires sure like to melt down....

Mike