Wow a 2008 Edsel!

A guy was just in our store talking about the almost 100 cars (all cherry) and his latest purchase was a 2008 Edsel. Only two ever made according to him.

m6onz5a

no what?

Reply to
m6onz5a

After a little searching a guy in Florida made them.. And here the guy led me to believe it was an official Edsel

m6onz5a

Way back around 1958 a high school guy, same school I went to, he owned an Edsel car.

Reply to
JR

This one?

AMuzi