WTB: trailer hitch for 740, 760, 940, 960

I'm looking to buy a used trailer hitch for my 1990 Volvo 740 GL. Class I or Class II (which essentially means, "any Class).

I believe that the hitches for the 740, 760, 940, and 960 are identical.

Located Pomona (Los Angeles County), California

Cross-posted to several groups. Please, no flamers.

Thanks in advance!

Sue Sanchez

Reply to
sue sanchez

I can confirm the hitches are the same, we've used the same one on our 85

Reply to
Rob Guenther

My Volvo dealer recommended U-Haul. I got their trailer hitch and it works perfectly. Class I or Class II inserts. It is custom made for Volvos and didn't require any modifications to the car. It cost a fraction of what a Volvo hitch costs.

Reply to
Stephen M. Henning

Try

They have one for my BMW 330i. I don't plan on trailering. I just want to use a bike rack so the little women doesn't need the "truck" for her bike trips.

Dan

sue sanchez wrote:

Reply to
Dan Krueger