ygtbsm

this is ridiculous.

  1. they're /still/ sucking off the taxpayer's teat.

  1. in the recent "ipo" referred to, the biggest "buyer" [i.e. american taxpayer support recipient] was china.

here's the bottom line: as long as these pirates are still sucking on /our/ wallets, and as long as /we/ are paying to have these pirates ship our jobs and technology and manufacturing [and thus military] capacity to a despotic communist aggressor, then our representatives should not be supporting this kind of behavior. write them and tell them to say NO.

Reply to
jim beam

It's far more complex and evil than that. Start by looking at the foundations and policy groups that shape US economic policy and write the bills that the congress critters vote for but do not read.

Reply to
Brent