Zemco Cruise Control

I have a Zemco AutoPilot Cruise control, model ZT-12. It's an aftermarket, DIY add-on. It's as new in the box, complete and includes a VCR tape of installation instructions.

Is it a saleable item, or shall I just junk it? John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

I'm sure that someone could use it. I'd post it on a few forsale groups to see what interest you get.

I'd be interested if the price was right and it would work with my van. (86 Chevy G10)

Reply to
Noozer

It may be new in the box, but it's been sitting on some shelf for at least twenty years. The chances of its vacuum valves of still being good are slim. If it works at all, it'll die soon.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Not True, As CONDITION is everything. That dont even apply to Electrolytic Caps anymore as they are being built better and smaller and still work after 20+ years

Reply to
Lex Luthor

Years ago I used these in several cars/trucks. One unit I kept as spare new in the box. Years later, when I needed it, I found all the pins on the long chip on the circuit board had eroded away.

Reply to
root