05 Camry Floor Mats ?

The Toyota dealer here has a charge of about $184 for 4 floor mats and one trunk mat. The floor mats look great but the trunk mat looks like it was a carpet scrap sewn in someone's basement or garage, really pretty disgusting for the price, no logo just edging that was crooked. This was ion all the cars there. And it didn't go all the way up to the back of the back seat so stuff will migrate underneath. The salesperson tells me that's what Gulf States at the "Port" supplies. Who sells good mats at a good price that fit perfectly in the 05 Camry? tnx

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Interesting. I installed the floor mats in a Camry today and the trunk mat was as good as the floor mats.

I'd ask for another set.

Reply to
hachiroku

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

It was a Toyota set, in a Toyota bag w/a Toyota PN. If the trash doesn't get dumped tonight I'll see if I can get the PN for you. It said "Camry" embroidered into the mat (just like the fronts) but didn't quite go to the back of the back seat...stopped about 4" short.

Reply to
hachiroku

Many Toyota dealers sell accessories at discount online. Here's one:

33

Reply to
Jim Jensen