1986 toyota celica heating problems

I would like to ask you why you know of this problem?Are you a toyota mechanic or have you had some experience with this before?

Reply to
jpm7481

If you are asking me, I am not a Toyota mechanic, never have been. I used to be a district service manager (among a few other job titles) for Toyota.

Even though cars come in different brands, sizes, shapes, and drivetrains, the principles behind the operation of components is pretty much the same. Resistor packs are the most common way to vary fan speed.

Reply to
Ray O

I am going to dig into this over the weekend. Thanks to all that was able to give me advise on this issue. John

Reply to
jpm7481