1987 Coroalla won't idle.

Hey,

One day it was running fine, the next day when I went to start it up to go out it wouldn't idle.

I usually have to let him warm up abit then kick down on the accelerator to do the choke, (it has an auto-choke) after that it usually goes into low revs and is ready to drive. But this time when I did that, the engine chugged at low revs then just died on me, now I can't get it to idle at all, it just keeps dying on me. Also when this first happened, I lifted the bonnet to find that both my radiator fans are not running at all, and I can't seem to get them to run.

Any idea on how to fix this before I run it down to a mechanic?

Cheers.

Reply to
seraphicness