1991 Toyota Tercel

Tercel in good condition, expected to run for at least another 10 years. Price asked: CAN $1500.

- Standard, 5-speed.

- Four doors

- Green

- 1.6 litre

- New timing belt and new water replace in 2005

- New muffler and new catalyser replaced in 2006

- New clutch replaced

- Chockes and springs at the back on both sides replaced in 2007.

- Brakes in good conditioning.

- 218 Km

I'm selling because I'm looking a V6.

More on the Tercel:

QUOTE

This is the very best car you can buy. Dependable, efficient, wonderful!

UNQUOTE

mikesmith9999

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Cool. I like manually-shifted transmissions.

Good for the kids.

Around the gills?

"Litre"? Are you from France or something? Or are you just another stupid idiot Kommunist Kanadian?

New water! Well how about that? I don't like old water, of course. It doesn't taste very good.

"Catalyser"? WTF is a "catalyser"?

Why would you replace a new clutch? Was it Made In Kanada and thus defective? Kanadians are congenitally defective, you know.

Chockes? What? Chockolate bars?

They've been working out, I guess...

LO MILES! Call now, operators standing by! Not sold in any store!

You're "looking a V6". Ohhh-kay. I cannot come up with a return barb to that one, since I have no idea what you are saying. Are you a Kommunist French Kanadian? Likely.

Sir, you have convinced me, hands down.

I want "chockes". Always had "shocks" before.

Reply to
Tegger