1992 Toyota Tercel Headlights not working

Hi there,

I would like to thank everyone who reads this post. If this is not the place I should post my question, please provide me with the proper location.

I was driving home today and when I pulled up to the garage I suddenly noticed that both headlights of my 1992 Toyota Tercel stopped working. I ran some tests, and this is what I found.

  1. High beams don't work either, so I really doubt that it is the bulbs
  2. Running lights are working
  3. Tail lights are working
  4. All signals are working

Does anybody have an idea of what could be wrong with my headlights?

Thanks,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Heat shrink them twice. Make the first piece smaller than the second by 1/2" on either end.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Make it 3.

No...just kidding.