2000 Sienna Driver's Door Mirror Loose

The driver's door mirror on my wife's 2000 Sienna has become loose. Not the glass itself, but the whole mirror body that folds in. The way we park in our garage, she folds that mirror in to clear the garage door jamb. After almost 5 years of this, the mirror housing no longer locks into place.

Has anyone taken one of these mirrors apart? Any pictures? Can I even get parts for inside the houseing? This is a powered, but not heated, mirror. Are there any on-line parts diagrams for it?

Any help or comments appreciated!

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to