Peugeot 106 XL Independence, R reg (1997), 5 door hatchback - Alarm fitting advice

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a Peugeot 106 XL Independence, R reg (1997), 5 door hatchback.. all seems ok, but would like to complete some upgrades, I have purchased a Haynes manual, but I am still a little stuck.

1) I am looking for the Inlet Air Temperature Sensor wiring connector, would like to perform the 'resister mod' in order to get more BHP.

2) Purchased an alarm off a company on eBay

,unfortunately.. I am unable to find out how to install it, the instructionmanual for the alarm refers to 'postive trigger', 'negative trigger','postive/negative trigger' - all with relation to the central locking of thecar, and lists the diagrams of the different types, I have checked the Haynesmanual central locking diagrams, but I can't figure out which type it is.... any ideas ??

I will be happy to take photo's/scan in the manual if you need to check them out.

All advice is appreciated - please drop me a line: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Cheers, Vaughn, Mid-Glam, S.Wales.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Anthony

hatchback.. all seems ok, but would like to complete some upgrades, I have purchased a Haynes manual, but I am still a little stuck.

like to perform the 'resister mod' in order to get more BHP.

OH DEAR. The increase you'll get will be so minute that you'll not notice.

Reply to
Conor

Don't do it. Best case is you won't break anything. Worst case is that you'll ruin something expensive.

, > unfortunately.. I am unable to find out how to install it, the instruction > manual for the alarm refers to 'postive trigger', 'negative trigger', > 'postive/negative trigger' - all with relation to the central locking of > the car, and lists the diagrams of the different types, I have checked the > Haynes manual central locking diagrams, but I can't figure out which type > it is.... any ideas ??>

Reply to
DervMan

No, Google "resistor mod" and then throw the sodding thing away....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)