2000 Solara SLE V6 exhaust manifold is light up, help???

I have a 2000 toyota solara SLE... prlobem happened about a month ago. My car stop near a singal light and can be start but shut off right a way. So
tow to a shop and can't find the problem with tested IAC, fule injector, timing belt, thr. body, and those sensor next to it... after a month i took it home and take off the battery and start the car, 1st time won't start but crank 2nd time it start but after warm up about 2 min. the exhaust mainfold light up orange like those home heater??? some people told me was the catalytic converter and some told me to take off the y pipe might tell the problem... thx u

Do not continue to operate the car if the exhaust manifold is glowing orange becuase of the risk of fire or other damage. The problem could be caused by a leak or crack in the exhaust manifold or obstruction in the exhaust system, either in the catylitic converter, muffler, resonater (if equipped with one), exhaust pipe, or tail pipe.
--
Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)