2002 Camry license plate bulb

One of my license plate bulbs is out in my 2002 Camry. The owners manual says not to try to change it yourself. Anyone know how? I don't
feel like paying a dealer 80 bucks an hour to change a bulb.
On 16 Mar 2006 18:16:14 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Don't know offhand - I'd have to look at the car and figure it out.
Usually when they say things like that in the manual, it's because it's complicated or takes a bit of finesse, or you need a special tool to reach that unreachable bolt, and you have to be fairly handy to change the lamp without breaking something.
Which means slow and careful, don't pry on something unless you know it's spring clip mounted, and don't force anything unless you are sure all the screws are out and that's the proper next step. Forcing leads to breaking, and you'd be shocked how expensive some of those stupid little pieces of plastic are.
--<< Bruce >>--
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700