Caravan license plate light

Hello: I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan with two burned out license plate lights. The question is this: does anyone know the bulb number that I need for replacement purposes? There are two bulbs, one of which broke in my fingers while I was trying to remove it and the other one will not move. If I knew the correct bulbs to buy I would just break the offending bulb, dig out the remnants and install the newly-purchased bulbs. The hitch is, of course, I don't know the correct bulbs to buy. Thanks for any advice Dodger

Reply to
dodger

If no one else has the info, it's in the owners manual.

Reply to
QX

Lic. Plate bulbs L168

Reply to